I came across Cleveland African Mart a couple of months ago on Facebook and was so excited to find out that they deliver! I order from them frequently as their prices are much cheaper then anywhere else I have shopped for African groceries. I highly recommend them!
This was my first time placing a grocery store online and I was pleasantly surprised by their level of professionalism. My order arrived quickly and their communication was excellent.
Thomas Buns Bread$9.99
Walkers Shortbread Cookies$10.99
Lady B Custard$13.99
Choice Calabaa Chalk (clay)
Calabaa Chalk also known as calabash clay is locally made from clay and sand with or without salt and it is mostly used by people from the Southern and Eastern part of Nigeria. It is 100 natural and edible and can be used a traditional remedy for morning sickness during pregnancy and breastfeeding. It can also be used as a facial powder.
Shipping & Return Policy
Last updated: May 24, 2020
Thank you for shopping at Cleveland African Mart operated by Cleveland African Mart.
If, for any reason, You are not completely satisfied with a purchase We invite You to review our policy on refunds and returns.
The following terms are applicable for any products that You purchased with Us.
Interpretation and Definitions
The words of which the initial letter is capitalized have meanings defined under the following conditions.
The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or in plural.
For the purposes of this Return and Refund Policy:
- You means the individual accessing or using the Service, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable.
- Company (referred to as either “the Company”, “We”, “Us” or “Our” in this Agreement) refers to Cleveland African Mart,
- Service refers to the Website.
- Website refers to Cleveland African Mart, accessible from https://clevelandafricanmart.com
- Goods refer to the items offered for sale on the Service.
- Orders mean a request by You to purchase Goods from Us.
Your Order Cancellation Rights
You are entitled to cancel Your Order within 7 days without giving any reason for doing so.
The deadline for cancelling an Order is 7 days from the date on which You received the Goods or on which a third party you have appointed, who is not the carrier, takes possession of the product delivered.
In order to exercise Your right of cancellation, You must inform Us of your decision by means of a clear statement. You can inform us of your decision by:
- By email: email@example.com
We will reimburse You no later than 14 days from the day on which We receive the returned Goods. We will use the same means of payment as You used for the Order, and You will not incur any fees for such reimbursement.
Conditions for Returns
In order for the Goods to be eligible for a return, please make sure that:
- The Goods were purchased in the last 7 days
- The Goods are in the original packaging
The following Goods cannot be returned:
- The supply of Goods made to Your specifications or clearly personalized.
- The supply of Goods which according to their nature are not suitable to be returned, deteriorate rapidly or where the date of expiry is over.
- The supply of Goods which are not suitable for return due to health protection or hygiene reasons and were unsealed after delivery.
- The supply of Goods which are, after delivery, according to their nature, inseparably mixed with other items.
We reserve the right to refuse returns of any merchandise that does not meet the above return conditions in our sole discretion.
You are responsible for the cost and risk of returning the Goods to Us. You should send the Goods at the following address:
Cleveland African Mart , Cleveland, OH 44106
We cannot be held responsible for Goods damaged or lost in return shipment. Therefore, We recommend an insured and traceable mail service. We are unable to issue a refund without actual receipt of the Goods or proof of received return delivery.
If the Goods were marked as a gift when purchased and then shipped directly to you, You’ll receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned product is received, a gift certificate will be mailed to You.
If the Goods weren’t marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the Order shipped to themselves to give it to You later, We will send the refund to the gift giver.
If you have any questions about our Returns and Refunds Policy, please contact us:
- By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Recently Viewed Products
Frozen Cow Feet (1 lb)$10.99
Praise Zomi Palm Oil$12.99
Ground Crayfish (2 oz)$5.99
Frozen Beef Tripe (1 lb)$10.99